Season begins Tues Nov 13th. Practices held in the wrestling room in Chanhassen High School. The first two practices will be free to try for beginners.
Important 2018-2019 Season Information
- Free t-shirt with every registration.
- Wrestling singlets are available from the club. A $50 deposit check is required for each and will be held until the end of the season. The check will not be cashed if the singlet is returned in proper condition. Make checks payable to Stallions Wrestling.
- Parent volunteer hours are required. A $50 deposit check is required and will be held until the end of the season or until volunteer hours have been met. Volunteer opportunities will be added to the website when available. Make checks payable to Stallions Wrestling.
- Adidas sponsorship! Exceptional apparel items for purchase and discounts on the best shoes in the sport! Once the apparel store is ready it will be provided to all registered wrestlers.
- New Board Members! Be sure to check out the Board Contact page for a directory of who’s who and who to contact with questions.
- Early season: 11/13/2018 – 2/10/2019. Stallions Tournament, Stallions Night, open events (coach attended), joint practice events, end of season root beer float party, tubing at Mt. Kato and more!
- **New Early season practice schedule: 6-7pm for 1st and 2nd year wrestlers. All others advance to the late session 7:15-8:30pm. Exceptions and adjustments made as needed based on ability and desire. Please contact Greg Larson or Derek Bush with questions.
- Late Season: 2/12/2019 – 4/7/2019. Individual and team districts, regions and state!
- Picture Night: Dec 11th
- Tentative team schedule:
11/18 – Apple Valley
12/15 – Westonka
1/5 – Little Giant Showdown in LeSueur
1/20 – St.Peter
1/27 – THE BRAWL (Yes, we are back in!!)
3/24 – NYWA Regions